- Climb uncrowded, locally known routes that are unpublicized anywhere in English
- Very small groups. No more than 7 participants per guide
- All transportation fees, dinner and hot springs addmission fee included
- Fully bilingual and bicultural guide
- Enjoy soaking in a nearby hot springs while gazing up at Mt. Fuji
- Proof. We give you a "certificate of summit" to prove your accomplishment to your friends
Please note that the 1 Day Mt. Fuji tour is extremely strenuous and should not be undertaken by beginners or children under the age of 14. Each participant will need to be in excellent shape in order to reach the summit and be back down the mountain by nightfall. Please do not attempt to join this tour if you are not an active person.
Below are the rates for reserving a tour, quoted per person. If you sign up with a group of 4 people or more, you will receive the discounted price quoted below. Prices are in Japanese yen.
¥32,500 per person
¥27,500 per person
*Price Includes: Round trip transportation between Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, a trip to the local Hot Springs resort after descent, Dinner (large variety of Japanese cuisine) at Hot Springs resort and an English/Japanese speaking mountain guide .